worstq2

My S2000

Hi i just started to live in Bg. I have a 2005 dark grey s2000 on 18" BBS LM wheels.With full OEM bodykit. I have KW stage 3 suspensions. Also LSD door system. For now i have DC sports exh. system. For now 240 hp is enough in Sofia! see you around!

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Отговорено (Редактирано)

That's one hell of a piece of machinery, man! I rather envy you. ;) Welcome to the club, I hope you'll find a couple of good friends around here. Too bad you joined up a bit late. Would have been nice to meet you at the national Honda Fan Club gathering two weeks ago. Oh, well, maybe next year. ;)P.S. How did ya find us anyway?! ;) Guess you're having a hard time surfing around as the forum is almost completely translated in Bulgarian. :D

Редактирано от Калоян Кателиев

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Отговорено (Редактирано)

damn! i missed it i was in istanbul for 2 months. i've added some parts in ist. i hope next year i will join!i type google.bg honda bg and i see the forums. i can read but i cant understand. :D its kind of funny i like to push myself

Редактирано от worstq2

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Welcome!Are you serious? Where are you from, dude? :D I think that now we will need to open a section in our forum eslecially for our non bulgarian users ;)Once again - welcome and wish u all the best in our community! ;)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

i'm from istanbu! . i use google translate. i can read all posts :D thanx google !

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Welcome :DThe car looks fine to me ... and i guess most of our members like it , but only small amount of them speak English ...maybe now is the time to invite you on our monthly meeting here in Sofia - http://forums.hondabg.com/index.php?showtopic=23787 this is the topic and if you don't understand we'll help ...

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

OK , does this mean we can continue in Bulgarian ?

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

What about the airplane? Is it private? Who wins on 1/4 mile? :D

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Welcome :DThe car looks fine to me ... and i guess most of our members like it , but only small amount of them speak English ...maybe now is the time to invite you on our monthly meeting here in Sofia - http://forums.hondabg.com/index.php?showtopic=23787 this is the topic and if you don't understand we'll help ...

thanks for the invitation. i can join i guess. that can be superb!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest worstq2

OK , does this mean we can continue in Bulgarian ?

please. Мога да използвам превеждате програма

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest Tino

С риск да си спечеля ворн - Колега , добре дошъл наистина ;) ако можеш да разбереш това , което пиша ще е екстра , че се комплексирах максимално като видях колегите как пишат на английски ;) не ви ли е срам :D

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest Didko

Your nick name is very funny. Is that mean that because of your "Worst Quarter 2" u are in BG? :D

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Every Honda lover is welcome here.Post more pics of the animal... :D

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Your nick name is very funny. Is that mean that because of your "Worst Quarter 2" u are in BG? ;)

i've started to use it 7 years ago. now i do have worstq2@hotmail.com and over 200 forums with this name. they call me shortly Kutu and one of my friend desing this Q2 Q-ku 2 tu kutu :D

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

сега ще раздам по 10% за писане на латиница :D we've all seen this translator in action ;) in the "Bulgarian-English" direction, it's good , but in the opposite one it's fun to read ( something like my English - hope you don't understand that much ;) )

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

С риск да си спечеля ворн - Колега , добре дошъл наистина ;) ако можеш да разбереш това , което пиша ще е екстра , че се комплексирах максимално като видях колегите как пишат на английски ;) не ви ли е срам :D

Мога да разбирам за сега. ако аз нужда от помощ, ще кажетеАз ще качвате снимки скоро

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Oh, here you are!worstq2 pics!П.С> Лоокчо, има разлика между писане на шльокавица и писане на друг език! Английски на кирилица съм го пробвал. Изглежда интересно, ма не се чете от англоговорящите :D

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Oh, here you are!worstq2 pics!П.С> Лоокчо, има разлика между писане на шльокавица и писане на друг език! Английски на кирилица съм го пробвал. Изглежда интересно, ма не се чете от англоговорящите :D

those ones are not mine i guess. now i am uploading some pics. i will post in an hour

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Welcome from me, too. The car is great, so is the body kit, good choise. :) It will me awsome to meet you in person on sunday, 19.00 h. at the Honda meeting. ;)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

honda is da thing which unites us, no matter who are we, no matter where are we fromVTEC in da heart

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

honda is da thing which unites us, no matter who are we, no matter where are we fromVTEC in da heart

for me life starts @ 5800RPM VTEC! за мен живот започва от 5800 RPM

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

if you learn so fast bulgarian like you accelerate the s2k soon you ll be feeling da language like mothers

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hello from me too..There is a movie Banlieue 13 it is a french movie and one of the characters is called K2.. it's similar to yours ;) ...And his hair is cutted on the back on the head with letters K2. I'll show you a pic, I can't find now..If you like it you can make your haircut like his.. :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Отговорено (Редактирано)

Oooo my god.I saw your car a few days earlier on bulevard Levski(near the Pop) and You was stopped by the Cops?Right??

Редактирано от Brutalism

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest da6kata

Hello from me too..There is a movie Banlieue 13 it is a french movie and one of the characters is called K2.. it's similar to yours ;) ...And his hair is cutted on the back on the head with letters K2. I'll show you a pic, I can't find now..If you like it you can make your haircut like his.. :)

just like mine

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

sry for the off tpc

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest Founder

Welcome dude :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest Ashes

And from now on, we have a registered S2K fan in BG ;) ! If i am correct you are the first one! Welcome and you probably know that, your car is sick! I hope that i will have the chance for a closer look ;) ! Welcome again :) !

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest didone bros.

welcome :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest SuN`HiGh

Welcome to Honda Land :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Отговорено (Редактирано)

Hello Dude and Welcome to the club.I have kind a strange question..i have a buddy of mine that told me about a guy from turkey with a s2000 that he knew....He is Driving a Red 2007 Civic Type R..Is he talking about you ?did you drive a Saxo before?

Редактирано от miHo

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Wow, I haven't seen so much activity in a single topic for one day since I joyned the forum in 2006. I guess the only thing that can provoke bigger fuss than that is if someone comes up with an NSX-R or a Honda Jet may be. :) I saw Your car a few days ago on Dondukov Boulevard. It was with top on and I must say it looked amazing and sounded even better.Wellcome to Da Club!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

awesome car, welcome to the club. if you come to the meeting you can get a Honda fan club sticker if you like.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Kulübümüze hoşgeldin ve keyifli forumlar! ;) Your apperance here really brought some exotics to our forum.And as ZaRRicK said above - so much activity within less than a half day.Glad that something like this happens! Now the forum can boast of having that hell of a beast as a member car! ;):)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest Krelion

Hey, wellcome dude! Insane car man! I hope you'll enjoy surfing in our forum, and I am shure you'll make good friends here! :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Damn dude,you make me jelaouse for having that sweet car , wish you were in Plovdiv so I can enjoy that piece of art :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest B E X 3 M

Man wellcome to the club.have fun. :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest ShEfA

So far, after I red all the posts in this topic I can state - ZaRRicK writes in English better than anyone else here, maybe including me!However, I think I saw you a couple of times in Sofia too, where the last one was infront of "Medicinka Akademia" or "Medical academy". This does not matter at all. I am happy, that you found us and are eager to participate in our community inspite of the difficulties, like the language barriers for example. Thats all from me, I will be VEERY happy to see you and your car on Sunday at the Sofia Monthly Honda Gathering.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

:) Thanks, mate! :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване

• Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

No registered users viewing this page.

• Предстоящи събития

No upcoming events found
  • Създай нов...