worstq2

My S2000

Отговорено (Редактирано)

Well... you should somehow find a document to proove, that your car has factory tinted windows, then you should go to KAT and ask them to include this in the "talon" of your car. Unfortunatelly, I think that because the law forbids the use of front tinted windows, it is not legal to register a car with a part like this installed. I'm sorry, but that is all I can do for you, unfortunatelly I've never had to deal with such a problem and have no real experience to share. Good luck though!

Редактирано от ShEfA

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

..... but i need something like this to show to this policemen.....

Show middlefinger to them :D Just like Lechkov :lol: Аwesome car dude , i really like it. :o Cheers, dude.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

..... but i need something like this to show to this policemen.....

Show middlefinger to them :P Just like Lechkov :lol:

Аwesome car dude , i really like it. :D

Cheers, dude.

i want too but :o

fixed tariff

Публикувано изображение

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Отговорено (Редактирано)

So? Hand them the money with the finger showing! :lol:That is a joke. It is against the law, and we should all obey.

Редактирано от ShEfA

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

So? Hand them the money with the finger showing! :oThat is a joke. It is against the law, and we should all obey.

nice :DI know its against the law have tint in the front but they are stopping me to have in doors :lol:

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

NEW PHOTOS JUST A TEASER!

folks i dont know do u get what i am putting to the car but let me make another list here

spoon hardtop

apr gtc-200 wing

bbs lm 18" with pirelli p zero rosso

mugen header

greddy 70 mm titanium eg.

js racing intake

seibon carbon hood

kw stage 3 coil over.

etc...

dyno sheet 254.4 hp!

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Редактирано от worstq2

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

This is a dream car!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Wow, the Mugen hood and the Spoon Hardtop are awesome! ;)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

thanx a lotnext js rear bumper asm fender overseibon front fendertop secret front bumper ings canrads....

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

I WAS IN DRACON TRACK TODAY. I GUESS I HAD THE 2.ND BEST TIME AFTER AN EVO 9 . 1.02.74 its my first time on this track! How is this time?

500+ HP WITH SLICK TYRES[/b][/u]

Here is some photos for honda fans.

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Редактирано от worstq2

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Great! I hope we'll see you at the National Honda Meeting (end of June).

i'm planning to attend. i hope someone will remind me a month before :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

This 1.6 Lada gives beter time than you http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=110...p;id=1103242198 . But this is your first time on the track. Next tine better. 00.56.00 is good time

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

This 1.6 Lada gives beter time than you http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=110...p;id=1103242198 . But this is your first time on the track. Next tine better. 00.56.00 is good time

I'd rather have the coolness and awesomeness of the s2000 and it's "poor" time than the lada and i think that this applies for everyone here. And a question to @worstq2, why didn't you use the hardtop on the track? Редактирано от prozium

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

dont worry next time i will buy for 200 lv one lada and make 45 seconds for u for me its not so easy to risk my daily drive. Редактирано от worstq2

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

I'd rather have the coolness and awesomeness of the s2000 and it's "poor" time than the lada and i think that this applies for everyone here. And a question to @worstq2, why didn't you use the hardtop on the track?
the thing is you can not compare a lada with a s2000. maybe lada made only for the track has better gear ratios.my problem in the track1- my clutch is missing! 2- most of the curves i have to enter 120 and go with 109 means 3th gear starting and 2.nd gear redline 9.000rpmso one each curve i am shifting 3 times and its heating my clutch very much. i am having max 175 kmh and most of the curves with 108-109 km/h3- there was no map to show avarege speed i have to take.4- its my first time. i belive i can have like 59.50>1.01 next time5- i was not with my hardtop becouse after the track driving many racers changing the tyres but i am opening my top and keep on racing on street! :(

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

on winter wheels Volk Racin 18 TE37 polished lip ;)and some other new pieces asm rear bumper !!! asm rear fender covers :lol:

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

Публикувано изображение

• Нагоре 1

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

can someone add to topic title new photos end of page 12 thx in advance !!!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване

• Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

No registered users viewing this page.

• Предстоящи събития

No upcoming events found
  • Създай нов...