Clabbe

Rim repairs in Sofia?

Sorry, but my Bulgarian is not very strong.

A month ago I bout some white wheels from a guy in Burgas, he promised me there was no problem with them at all and sent it to me with econt.

post-12287-0-61052500-1439534566_thumb.j

post-12287-0-30625100-1439545182_thumb.p

The day after I took them to the local Gumi guy to change the tires on them.

That is when he tells me that the wheels are scewed, he even mounted it up and run it so I would see how badly shaped it was on the inside.

In fact it was so bad that he was afraid that he would break the rim if he tried to fix it.

I have since tried to call, e-mail and send message to this cunt in Burgas but can not get hold of him so I can return the wheels.

He has read my messages but doesn´t reply.

Does anyone know a place that repairs rims in Sofia and what it would cost approximately?

Any help or pointers are appriciated!

Редактирано от Clabbe

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

OK, there's always an chance the forwarder company guys to be the one that screwed the rims due to improper carrying.

When I have issues with rims, I do turn to these guys. They might not have the most sophisticated machinery, but the mechanics themselves are quite experienced as most of them work there since more than ten years and there's no doubt in their proficiency. The price depends on the diameter of the rim and also if it is alloy or metal one. I guess it will worth at least BGN 15-20 per piece.

If  you know where the traffic police main headquarters is, this tyres center is nearby. I think it's "First Stop" branded by Bridgestone. There's a "Petrol" gas station right in front of it.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

It could be as you say, econt that has improperly handled them but if the guy would be honest, then he would answer my messages and not have his phone switched off  :hmmm:

My gumi guy charges 20 leva for straightening wheels, but he is said that the rims are so bent that if he tries to do it there is a possibility that the rim will crack.

Does the guy you recommended also weld rims? In case the rims crack I mean.

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
http://www.vwclub.bg/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=138952&start=75 - look here,this gay drive a honda,and his nik name is Basspower! :) Редактирано от saaron

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Thx Saaron! 

Much appreciated.. will look him up!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване

• Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

No registered users viewing this page.

• Предстоящи събития

No upcoming events found
  • Създай нов...