worstq2

My S2000

Guest ShEfA

Speechless... beauty... heart attack... brain damage... insanity... cliff... jump... death... heaven...

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest greenex

That's a piece of art....Stunning!Dostum, again you will make the forum go crazy with all these photos of yours. ;)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest worstq2

Speechless... beauty... heart attack... brain damage... insanity... cliff... jump... death... heaven...thanks a lot

That's a piece of art....Stunning!Dostum, again you will make the forum go crazy with all these photos of yours. ;)

dostum, i really like people in honda bg forum. they are so kind and friendly. even i go crazy when i see my pics like that ;)i wish i can drive it without licence plates infront. its perfect like that ;)wanna see some comments ;) Редактирано от worstq2

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

fantastic professional photos. I think that you can`t take a bad shot with beautiful car like yours. Maybe your car got featured on a magazine or website? awesome look ;)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

fantastic professional photos. I think that you can`t take a bad shot with beautiful car like yours. Maybe your car got featured on a magazine or website? awesome look ;)

before i left istanbul i think i will have another shoot for a magazine. "s2000 from neighbour :)" something like that

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest worstq2

Beautiful shots man, I am speechless! Congrats!

thanks mate :lol:

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

They all said it! No words. :) I am even more exuted to see and hear the tune ups you made on the car. I hope I can get another ride from you. Give a call when you come back to BG, maybe we can get a beer or something, talk about cars and your car in general. :) Salute.

Редактирано от Animal

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ще уручасате колата бе :) Баси тая кола реве за 19'-ки и турбо :)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Wonderful car, I`m speechless, hope that brings you a lot of fun, see you on the streets!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ще уручасате колата бе :D Баси тая кола реве за 19'-ки и турбо :D

:) Ми тя е с 18ки и не мисля че и трябват по-големи, а иначе май в момента се прави с суперчарджър, но най-добре собственика да си каже. ;)

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

The photos are so clean and sharp that they look like 3D renders. I love them all but somehow the white S2000 stands out for me... Thank you once again :hondarulez:

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

The photos are so clean and sharp that they look like 3D renders. I love them all but somehow the white S2000 stands out for me... Thank you once again :hondarulez:

my next s2000 will be white or laguna blue ! its my friends and i love the color. we have repainted it into white. Редактирано от worstq2

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Guest Rust

Do not forget to take your heart pills :rolleyes:

You should tell that sooner :hondarulez:

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Thank you for my new desktop wallpaper :chicken:P.S: What's with the front bumper of the grey S2000, is it a custom one?

the one with smiling face is MUGEN and also it has MUGEN wingalso the one with smiling face carbon fiber hood is MUGEN.damn expensive parts. only hood is 2500 € bumber is 2000€;) wing is 1000€

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

hello quite often you come in September in my work I saw it live your car is great

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

hello quite often you come in September in my work I saw it live your car is great

thanks mate :huh:

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Thank you for my new desktop wallpaper :huh:

+1 ! The white one is incredibly beautiful! :o

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

You already did it or you are planning to? I have no NSX to offer you, but if you did or when you do, please visit us here in Sofia to show-off... we will gladly aplaud you! :lol:

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

You already did it or you are planning to? I have no NSX to offer you, but if you did or when you do, please visit us here in Sofia to show-off... we will gladly aplaud you! :lol:

if i find a nsx which i want ofcourse i will join. otherwise i will buy another s2000. this project is completed :P

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

CAR IS COMING WITH UPGRADEJS REAR BUMPER JS SIDE SKIRTSAPR GTC200 WINGSPOON HARDTOP......

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

stop teasing.... give us pics!!!!:lol:

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

seibon cf m style hood , apr wing and spoon hardtop is in myhomeland now. js bumper is arriving to here tomorrow. so after easter i will post some shoots :lol: a meeting maybe

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Oh, thank God you didn't sell this beauty!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Great taste, man! Great choice of body parts, great choice of wheels, great choice of colors... You rock!

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Great taste, man! Great choice of body parts, great choice of wheels, great choice of colors... You rock!

thanx mate after i finish i will post some pictures honestly i dont have much time to be interested in the car nowadays

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Then give it to me, I'll sell my business and devote my time to your car :lol::o

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

This is INSANEEEE !!!! Very very good , I really like it !!!! I can't wait to see some shots to your ride ! :lol:

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Then give it to me, I'll sell my business and devote my time to your car :lol::o

thanx a lot mate but im daily driving it nowadays.i have a question i have %40 windows tint (in bg folyo) in my windows even the front and policeman are always saying its not possible to drive we will write you an act so on and so on. are there any chance to write on talon "this car has factory dark windows even the front"

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове
Отговорено (Редактирано)

But the slip of your /talon/ car is not Bulgarian, isn't it Turkish? How do they even understand what is in it?

Редактирано от ShEfA

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

But the slip of your /talon/ car is not Bulgarian, isn't it Turkish? How do they even understand what is in it?

no no i am with bg registration ca 8674 xx but i need something like this to show to this policemen. couse it costs $$$$$ me a lot

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване

• Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

No registered users viewing this page.

• Предстоящи събития

No upcoming events found
  • Създай нов...