Tonji

Хонда стих

Someday with one JDM as fuckwill fly over the road like free birdand when i set the gearbox to thirdi will just raise to sky from f*cking earththe power of the universe is under your hoodthis sound from engine start to boiling 'ur bloodand stop the heart beat for a second and listendo 'u hear the monster is coming from chasin' by Tonji какво мислите колеги да го продължа ли да стане пеесничка за хондичка хм ? :D

• Нагоре 1

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

beautiful, go aheadПубликувано изображение

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Someday with one JDM as fuckwill fly over the road like free birdand when i set the gearbox to thirdi will just raise to sky from f*cking eartmaking me proud for buying this beast the passion for speed start to increase cuz the power of the universe is under my hoodthis sound from engine start to boiling 'ur bloodand stop the heart beat for a second and listendo 'u hear the monster is coming from chasin' and he crawl to you like is one with groundlowered to maximum with maximum sound so be patient and wait to get thrue this bumpthen try to catch me if you want....but you have to know.. the civic is time bombwaiting for the moment to eat you and explodeПрипев:Burnout, Smoke and accelerationSpeed and Beauty is our passionyou are Duty to be precisionin our nation of cleanest visionKак върви?? :D давайте мнения и да го записвам ! :D

• Нагоре 2

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Как да върви върви като вода из На на горно. Дай на български На английски всички знаем.

• Нагоре 2

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване

• Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

No registered users viewing this page.

• Предстоящи събития

No upcoming events found
  • Създай нов...